The mission of Faith Christian School is to provide a unique Christ-centered education that instills character based on biblical principles and develops academic excellence for the purpose of preparing young people to serve and impact the world for Jesus Christ.
To provide the necessary resources which inspire our students to acquire wisdom, knowledge, and a biblical worldview through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ characterized by leadership, service, stewardship and worship.
Statement of Faith
• We believe the Bible, Old and New Testaments, to be inspired by the Holy Spirit, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
• We believe in One God, Creator of all things, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in both the humanity and deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His continued intercession for all believers.
• We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, it is absolutely essential to receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ, thus regenerated by the Holy Spirit, man becomes a Child of God.
• We believe in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit, who convicts men of sin; and by indwelling the Christian, guides, instructs and empowers him/her for godly living and faithful service.
• We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Head of the body, the church.
• We believe in the personal and imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ to receive His bride, the church.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to eternal life with Christ and the lost to eternal damnation.
The educational philosophy of Faith Christian School is based upon the fact that all truth is God’s truth and each student must be brought into a vital, living relationship with God in all areas of life including mental, physical, spiritual and social.
It is the intent of Faith Christian School to assist parents in fulfilling the biblical mandate and in upholding their convictions concerning the education and training of their children, with the understanding that this is a shared ministry of the home, school and church.