Located in Roseto, busing is provided from seven school districts – Bangor, Pen Argyl, Stroudsburg, East Stroudsburg, Pleasant Valley, Nazareth and Easton.
We are teaching our students to think Biblically, grow spiritually, to serve Christ faithfully, and to live in community with one another. Today’s children and youth are growing up in a world of constant change. Faith Christian helps our student to develop a Biblical worldview and a firm foundation, so they can change their culture, not have their culture change them. They are growing up in a connected community. Faith Christian builds on that community by encouraging them to honor one another (Rom12:10), pray for one another (James 5:16), and bear one another’s burdens (Gal 6:2). At Faith Christian we reminded our students they are perfectly and wonderfully made by their creator. We teach our students how to be honest and transparent leaders, echoing the heart of Jesus, so they can serve him faithfully.
We’re so proud of our current students. Here are a few of their recent accomplishments:
- A student from the class of 2014 is the fourth place Good Citizen winner in Pennsylvania for the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution). He will be going to Washington, DC to be presented with a monetary award.
- A student from the class of 2016 went to Harrisburg for a state DECA (Distributive Education Clubs of America) competition.
- Another student from the class of 2016 is making and selling scarves so her family can purchase a camel to bless a family in Asia.
Previous students at Faith Christian School continue to shine in their part of the world:
- A class of 2013 graduate is in the honors program at Messiah College.
- A student who began her education at Faith is here doing her student teaching at Faith.
- A class of 2010 graduate is a worship leader at a local church.
- Another student is back as a mother of a third grader and is volunteering at our school.
It is our deepest desire to work as partners with families, churches and the community to nurture the growth of every student God brings through our doors. Our families come from a wide variety of economic and social backgrounds, and more than 50 area churches are represented. We are committed to providing a superior Biblical education to help our students grow in mind, body, and spirit.